Saturday, July 27, 2013

The Beginning

So a while back I did a 30 day photo challenge and I absolutely loved it!! I tried to do another one the next month but that fell through. So I'm gonna try another one but this time, I'm gonna do it while getting back into a daily running routine. I've decided that I'm going to start on August 1st. New month, new goal.

What I plan on doing is a normal, 30-day photo challenge, but the only rule is that I MUST take the photo of the day while on a run. I can run wherever, however far, and for however long I want and the photo can be of anything as long as it meets the topic of thr 30-day challenge.

This isn't going to be like in Yes, Man. For those of y'all that have seen the movie, you'll know what I'm talking about. For those that haven't, go rent it and learn! Kidding, in Yes, Man, Zooey Deschanel is part of a running group that documents their runs by taking photos while running. I will and will not be doing the same thing. I will be a part of a one woman running group who takes one picture while on that run for my 30-day challenge. 

To help keep me motivated, I've decided to start a blog following my progress. If I know I have to update this everyday with a photo AND an update on my running, I will be more inclined to do it. I don't really care who reads or follows this, it is for my motivation. Altho support and good juju is always appreciated.

I don't know if this is the photo challenge I will be doing but I'll be looking around and ready to go by the 1st!!

No comments:

Post a Comment