Monday, August 12, 2013

Playing Catch Up: Days 9-12



Sooo, I've slipped. Shenanigans came up at work causing me to stay later and I just didn't get to go running at all this weekend. I woke up and got back into it today tho so hopefully this will be the only time I slip this month!

I missed out on days 9, 10, and 11 but I do have pictures for those days so all hope isn't completely lost. And of course I have a photo for today as well. :D

Anyway Day 9: 2 o'clock, is nothing more than proof of what I was doing at 2pm, clocking back in from lunch at work. Day 10: beverage is orange juice in my favorite color changing cup from Southtown 101, one of my favorite bars. Finally, Day 11: I love doing this. I love leaving work in the evening and watching rhe sun setting and the colors it creates throughout the sky. Texas sunsets are incredibly beautiful.

So here are days 9-11.



Today's prompt is macro. I love macro. It allows me to see the small details in the world I live in and is another fantastic reason to stop and smell the roses, so to speak. So today after my run, I went and sat under my favorite tree at Woodlawn and started noticing the tree bark. I loved the way the ridges ran along the tree and decided this detail would be perfect for my macro day. So here it is, back on the bandwagon, Day 12: Macro.

No comments:

Post a Comment