Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Day 13: Fast




"Work It Harder,
Make It Better,
Do It Faster,
Makes Us Stronger.
More Than Ever Hour After
Our Work Is Never Over"

-Daft Punk "Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger"

That was today's theme song while running. During the day. While the sun is out. Which I hate doing. But hey at least I'm back on track! :D

Since my iheart radio has been missing the mark lately, it was time to bring my ipod back out and this was the first song that came to mind. I'm so glad I have it, helped me run in the sun like I actually like doing it. Can't wait til I open at work so I can go back to running I'm the evening. I miss it. Anyway, tonight I present Day 13: Fast.



Needless to say, this song has been playing over & over I'm my head all day as well as the morning. Love Daft Punk. Thank you guys, for this motivational symphony. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment