Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Day 6: This means a lot to me...



So today was 105º and after all the shenanigans I got into last night, there was no way I was getting up early to go running and no way I was going to go running in the middle of the day either, I'm crazy, but not suicidal,  so tonight was another evening run. It was all a killer 100º at 8:30 when I left for my run, but at least it was windy and there was no sun out anymore. I also did 1/2 mile tonight! I was so proud of myself. Slowly but surely getting back to where I want to be. Before I stopped running, I could run 2-3 miles straight. My ultimate goal is to get back to that.

Anyway, tonight's prompt is "this means a lot to me." At this point in my life, this blog means a lot to me. It keeps me motivated knowing that I have to go running in order to post, but there is someone else who helps keep me motivated. Even tho he may not know it, his words help keep me going. Every time he says, "it's all about consistency," I take it to heart and feel like I cannot disappoint him or myself. This someone is my best friend in the whole wide world, Kris.

Yeah it's a cheesy post tonight, but I don't care. Having someone outside of your immediate family who supports you is a big necessity. Of course my family will support me, they're my family, they kinda have to. To have the support of a friend, especially my best friend, helps me get through this and motivates me to keep getting out there and running. Kris, you have no idea how much you mean to me and how much I appreciate having you in my life. You've done well, Robin. You're making Batman proud. :D

So tonight, I present to you, my best friend, who doesn't like to take pictures, but posed for one anyway for this blog. Thank you for that, and for standing so close to me even tho I was all sweaty and gross.



WOOOO! BEST FRIEND!!! :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment