Friday, August 2, 2013

Day 2: Incomplete


Day two is completed! Coincidentally, today's photo prompt is "incomplete." Around Woodlawn, there is some construction going on and on the track, it looks like CPS got around to marking off some parts they intended to work on, got bored, and left without cleaning up their mess. So I present to you, day two! Incomplete.


Obviously, this test was too boring to complete. 

On a different note, tonight's run featured music by Janis Joplin. During her song "Cry Baby," I felt her heart and soul pouring out of the song and even tho the song has nothing to do with running, I was highly motivated by the line, "So come on! Come on! Come on! Come on and CRYYYY BABY!" It made me feel like I was getting the support to keep running even tho I felt like stopping and returning to walking. I was able to complete 2 miles total and ran about 1/4 of that. Not where I used to be and not where I want to be, but I'm just getting back into this whole running thing. I'll get there, slowly but surely!! :D

I close tomorrow night at work, that means I've got to get up early and do my run and photo, should be fun actually running while the sun is out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment