Monday, August 5, 2013

Day 5: Early



So what kind of irony is it that day 5's prompt is early but my posting of it is quite late? Don't hold it against me, it's my day off, I can do what I want. And I did go for a morning run, I just didn't post til late. Oh vell. :)

Well this morning on my run, I realized 2 things: 1) I hate running even more during the day, and b) people actually go fishing at Woodlawn. It reminded me of the whole,"early bird gets the worm" shenanigans, but it can be paraphrased as, the early fisherman gets the fish. Either way, tonight's photo is of a guy fishing at Woodlawn this morning. :)

Yes this post is late and short and sweet but you know what? It's my day off, I don't give a shit. Also I may or may not have ingested some alcohol tonight, bringing my "I don't give a fuck-o-meter down to 0.

Anyway, tada!! Day 5: Early (even tho its a bit late)


No comments:

Post a Comment